Gentrack have provided you with a great opportunity to have a bit of fun and to improve your wellbeing at the same time. Please do the following:
What is The Wellbeing Challenge?
Gentrack Friends and Family Challenge
We have set up a 'Gentrack Friends and Family' Challenge to run alongside The Wellbeing Challenge. While they won't be visible on the Gentrack leaderboards, they will have exactly the same Challenges and Activities as your teams. You can set up family groups or groups of friends or they can participate as an individual against other friends and family. The cost will be $30NZD per person.
What people say they like about
The Wellbeing Challenge...
- "Having more awareness of my surroundings and those close to me"
- "Engaging with everyone rather than just the usual people"
- "Being more attuned to what my body needs and mental serenity"
- "Overall wellness - whole lifestyle"
- "Learning new habits"
- "Challenging ourselves"
- "Looking forward to the finish line and getting there beaming with satisfaction and accomplishment"
- "The journey we are sharing and happy that we'll keep on keeping on, even when The Wellbeing Challenge is over"
- "Ensuring that new habits formed will be etched in my DNA (no longer effort but part of my nature)"
- "Being conscious of allocating time every day/week for areas of wellbeing and having the discipline to stick to them
(regardless of what used to be excuses in the past)"